| 编辑它。这篇文章需要改进。你可以帮助冰与火之歌中文社区来 |
"鹰身女妖之子"是HBO播出的权利的游戏第五季中的第四集，于2015年5月3日上映。本集由Dave Hill编剧，由Mark Mylod导演。
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Game of Thrones:
- Chapter 58, Eddard XV: Lord Whent’s tourney at Harrenhal is recounted by a witness: Prince Rhaegar unhorsed Ser Barristan Selmy in the final tilt to claim the champion’s crown, yet all the smiles died when he urged his horse past his own wife, Elia Martell, to lay the queen of beauty’s laurel —"a crown of winter roses, blue as frost"— in Lyanna Stark’s lap.
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Storm of Swords:
- Chapter 42, Daenerys IV: Ser Barristan speaks to Dany of her brother Rhaegar's love for music and the harp.
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Feast for Crows:
- Chapter 2, The Captain of the Guards: The three eldest Sand Snakes —Obara, Nym and Tyene— want to go to war against the Lannisters in retaliation to their father Oberyn's murder. When Obara is questioned on her intentions, to make her point she recounts how Oberyn came to claim her, though her mother protested that she was too young and a girl. Oberyn tossed his spear at Obara's feet and said: "girl or boy, we fight our battles, but the gods let us choose our weapons." He pointed to the spear and then to her mother's tears, and Obara picked up the spear.
- Chapter 12, Cersei III: Cersei consigns Mace Tyrell to a mission away from King's Landing in order to get rid of him for a while, so that she can scheme against the Tyrells more freely.
- Chapter 13, The Soiled Knight: A relative of Prince Doran hatches a plan involving Princess Myrcella in order to bait the Lannisters into a conflict with Dorne, which would force Doran's hand to enter into the war he is trying to avoid.
- Chapter 28, Cersei VI: Cersei duplicitously concedes to the High Sparrow's concerns that the holy men and women need protection, and so she agrees to restore the Faith Militant, which the Targaryens disbanded centuries ago.
- Chapter 32, Cersei VII: Cersei plots to get rid of Loras Tyrell.
- Chapter 40, The Princess in the Tower: Cersei's Kingsguard arrives in Dorne.
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Dance with Dragons:
- Chapter 3, Jon I: Melisandre tries to get close to Jon Snow, but Jon keeps his distance. Mysteriously quoting Ygritte, Melisandre warns: "You know nothing, Jon Snow".
- Chapter 7, Jon II: Jon refuses to sign a letter requesting support for the Night's Watch until Sam convinces him to do so.
- Chapter 8, Tyrion III: When asked why would he support Queen Daenerys, Tyrion replies it’s for gold and glory, and for hate, "which you would understand if you ever met my sister".
- Chapter 11, Daenerys II: The Sons of the Harpy attack a number of Unsullied on the streets of Meereen, including a loved one of Missandei. Much to Dany's frustration, Hizdahr zo Loraq insists on the reopening of the fighting pits, arguing it is traditional and the only way for the pit fighters to win glory and be remembered.
- Chapter 27, Tyrion VII: Tyrion realizes his abductor is not taking her to Cersei but to Daenerys, and reveals he has figured out he is Jorah Mormont. Since Jorah was working for Varys as well, Tyrion argues they are allies, but Jorah doesn't listen.
- Chapter 33, Tyrion VIII: In Volantis, Tyrion and Jorah take a ship to Meereen.
- Epilogue: The recently chosen Master of Coin is sent to Braavos to negotiate the Crown's debt with the Iron Bank.
- The sixth novel, The Winds of Winter, remains unpublished, so there are some events brought forward from it that may occur in the story, yet the specific chapters are unknown. This may include the death of Barristan Selmy, who was last seen about to enter battle; and Sansa's wedding and her return to Winterfell, both of which are also part of Littlefinger's plan in the books but have not happened yet. The episode is adapted from the following chapters of The Winds of Winter: