| 编辑它。这篇文章需要改进。你可以帮助冰与火之歌中文社区来 |
弥林，丹妮莉丝·坦格利安坐在王座上接见当天的觐见者。一位名叫FENNESZ老人说他是一个受过良好教育的老师，也曾是Mighdal家的奴隶，教他们的儿子学习。 在丹妮解放城市后，他就不得不离开主人，失去了教师的工作，迫使FENNESZ变得无家可归。他认为丹妮的难民营难以保障老人的安全，年轻人常去骚扰和抢劫他们。FENNESZ想重新成为以前主人的奴隶。他说：有很多求助者在外面等着排队提出同样的要求。 这个情况使丹妮莉丝大受打击，但她温和的告诉老人可以自己做选择。因此，她将允许FENNESZ与Mighdal建立劳动合同，但持续时间不超过一年。老人真诚地感谢她后就走了。但巴利斯坦·赛尔弥警告丹妮莉丝，奴隶主会利用这个漏洞再次奴役以前的奴隶。 然后下一个请求者进入，一个牧羊人向丹妮展示了自己孩子的焦骨。是丹妮莉丝最大的龙卓耿犯下的罪行。但卓耿已经失踪了。丹妮莉丝非对此常震惊，她意识到自己再也无法控制她的龙们，于是她不得不忍痛将雷哥和韦赛利昂锁进了地下墓穴。
半夜，詹姆打开提利昂的牢房，告诉他同瓦里斯一起准备帮提利昂逃走，他带领提利昂走入地道。兄弟间深情的告别。提利昂在地道里改变了主意，走进了红堡的首相塔。他看到雪伊躺在泰温的床上，还呢喃着泰温为“我的狮子”，提利昂感到震怒和背叛，他用项链勒死了雪伊。 他从墙上下取弩弓并装上箭，找到正在上厕所的父亲。泰温看到提利昂很惊讶，但很快镇静下来，并要求提利昂放下弩。他猜到是詹姆帮助提利昂逃脱，告诉提利昂，去寝室继续讨论。然而，当他想站起来时，提利昂用弩威胁阻止了他。 “我的一生中，你一直想让我死，”提利昂说道，泰温继续说话想稳住他。提利昂承认刚勒死了雪伊，但泰温嘲笑，她只不过是一个妓女。提利昂被泰温的冷漠激怒了，威胁说如果他的父亲再说一次“妓女”，他会杀了他。泰温不相信提利昂会在厕所里杀了自己的父亲，并再次想说服提利昂去寝室，说嘲笑他说“因为你害怕死掉的妓女么？” 提利昂听到“妓女”后射中了泰温的肚子，泰温难以置信。提利昂重新装上弩箭，泰温愤然宣布提利昂不是他的儿子。 “我是你的儿子，”提利昂静静地回答说：“我一直是你的儿子”，并射中了泰温的心脏，杀死了他。提利昂离开找到了瓦里斯，瓦里斯意识到提利昂做了什么可怕的事情。尽管如此，他还在带着提利昂上了船。当瓦里斯要离开时，他听到丧钟想起，意味着泰温的的尸体已经被发现了。瓦里斯意识到回城堡已经不安全了，不得不回到船上，同提利昂一起去厄斯索斯。
- Peter Dinklage饰演提里昂·兰尼斯特
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau饰演詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士
- Lena Headey饰演瑟曦·兰尼斯特太后
- Emilia Clarke饰演丹妮莉丝·坦格利安女王
- Kit Harington饰演琼恩·雪诺
- Charles Dance饰演泰温·兰尼斯特公爵
- Liam Cunningham饰演戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
- Stephen Dillane饰演史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩国王
- Carice van Houten饰演梅丽珊卓女士
- John Bradley饰演山姆威尔·塔利
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright饰演布兰·史塔克
- Maisie Williams饰演艾莉亚·史塔克
- Rory McCann饰演桑铎·克里冈
- Rose Leslie饰演耶哥蕊特
- Kristofer Hivju饰演托蒙德
- Gwendoline Christie饰演塔斯的布蕾妮
- Conleth Hill饰演瓦里斯大人
- Sibel Kekilli饰演雪伊
- Ciaran Hinds饰演曼斯·雷德
- Peter Vaughan饰演Maester 伊蒙
- Julian Glover饰演 Grand Maester 派席尔
- Anton Lesser饰演科本
- Ian McElhinney饰演巴利斯坦·赛尔弥
- Struan Rodger饰演三眼乌鸦
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster饰演玖健·黎德
- Ellie Kendrick饰演梅拉·黎德
- Kristian Nairn饰演阿多
- Tara Fitzgerald饰演赛丽丝·拜拉席恩
- Dominic Carter饰演杰诺斯·史林特
- Jacob Anderson饰演灰虫子
- Nathalie Emmanuel饰演弥桑黛
- Mark Stanley饰演葛兰
- Ben Crompton饰演艾迪森·托勒特
- Josef Altin饰演派普尔
- Daniel Portman饰演波德瑞克·派恩
- Trevor Allan Davies饰演Fennesz
- Brenock O'Connor饰演Olly
- Kerry Ingram饰演希琳·拜拉席恩
- Octavia Selena Alexandru饰演叶子
- Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson饰演格雷果·克里冈
- Darren Kent饰演goatherd
- Ian Whyte饰演贝德威克“巨人”
- Gary Oliver饰演特尼西奥·特里斯
- Alice Hewkin饰演森林之子
- Starring cast members Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell), Aidan Gillen (Petyr Baelish), Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Hannah Murray (Gilly), Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton), Jerome Flynn (Bronn), and Iain Glen (Jorah Mormont) are not credited and do not appear in this episode.
- This episode includes the final appearance of Rose Leslie (Ygritte), whose body appeared during her private funeral pyre scene.
- 戴佛斯先前在国法家法一集中向铁金库解释了只要泰温·兰尼斯特活着并担任国王之手（他的外孙托曼国王是一个顺从的孩子，泰温实际掌控着朝政），兰尼斯特家族就会继续掌控七大王国，但当前并没有人能接替泰温的铁腕统治。瑟曦太后自己的臣民公开地蔑视她，詹姆背负“弑君者”之名遭人唾弃，而托曼是个没有经验的小孩。提里昂很有才能但泰温断绝了他们之间的关系，即使詹姆在同一集指出对泰温指出他Jaime pointed out to Tywin despite his fixation on "family legacy" (在某种意义上), Tywin had abused and alienated all of his children to the point that none of them could fill his leadership position when he died. Tywin was the only one holding House Lannister together, as a political faction. Simply asking the Iron Bank what they thought the Lannisters' prospects were once Tywin was dead was enough for Davos to convince the bank to extend a new loan to Stannis as a potential future alternative.
- This episode actually marks the first time that the name of any one of Daenerys's three Dragons has been mentioned on screen: 黑的, 最大的那只, 在对话中提到 "卓耿". 丹妮莉丝以她上一个丈夫的名字来命名 Khal Drogo. 而其他两条龙的名字尚未提及: from the books, it is known that the green one is named Rhaegal (for Daenerys's oldest brother, Rhaegar) and the white/cream one is named Viserion (for her brother, Viserys). The writers have mentioned in various interviews since Season 2 began that the dragons in the TV continuity have the same names as in the books, they just couldn't find an opportunity to smoothly work them into dialogue, short of Daenerys giving a long expository speech directly at the camera explaining what all three of their names are.
- Pycelle states that Oberyn poisoned Gregor Clegane by coating the blade of his spear with manticore venom. A manticore is the large, scorpion-like insect that the Warlocks of Qarth attempted to assassinate Daenerys with in the Season 3 premiere, "Valar Dohaeris". Their venom is one of the most deadly poisons in the known world. Tywin previously remarked in "Breaker of Chains" that Oberyn studied poisons at the Citadel (and learned more about poisons during his adventures in Essos), and is very knowledgeable about their creation and use. Just prior to the trial by combat in "The Mountain and the Viper", Oberyn's squire can be seen wiping the blades of his spears with a cloth - likely coated in manticore venom. Although not stated explicitly in the series, Oberyn's penchant for coating his weapons in lethal poisons is specifically why he was called the "Red Viper of Dorne".
- Pycelle mentions that extracted manticore venom is famously "of Mantari origin". This marks the first mention of Mantarys in the series, a city located east of the Free Cities but west of Slaver's Bay, on the direct land route between the two regions. Few actually take this overland route, however, calling it the "Demon Road". Mantarys has a very sinister repute and is considered a city of monsters, assassins, and poisoners.
- The show does not appear to be keeping track of Cersei Lannister's age. Tywin makes an off-hand remark that he left Casterly Rock to serve as Hand for the Mad King when she was 9 years old. It has also been stated that Tywin served as Aerys II Targaryen's hand for about twenty years, and also that Cersei was about 17 when Robert's Rebellion began. Logically, Cersei and Jaime could only have been born around the time that Tywin became Hand to Aerys II. Tywin became Hand not long after crushing the Reyne Rebellion, which impressed Aerys II. In Season 3, Cersei also stated that - implausibly - she remembered the Reyne Rebellion as a little girl. See the "Lannister ages" section of the "Timeline" page.
- Though it is possible to reconcile this by interpreting that this was just one specific time when Tywin was visiting Casterly Rock, and Cersei was begging to return with him to King's Landing. Tywin was Hand for twenty years, but he still made sporadic visits to his home castle during that time.
- Rory McCann (who plays the Hound) explained in the behind-the-scenes video for this episode that his fight scene with Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) was filmed on-location in Iceland, thus the rocky ground they are knocking each other onto is actual stone - and volcanic rock, which is very hard and very sharp. Therefore they frequently came close to seriously injuring themselves during the fight sequence.
- In this episode, Arya finally uses the special coin that Jaqen H'ghar gave her in Season 2 episode 10 "Valar Morghulis", as he indicated: she gives the coin to a Braavosi and says "Valar morghulis". She gets the formal response "Valar Dohaeris" and is offered transport to Braavos.
- Each column of Stannis's host can be seen to number roughly 1,650 riders (33 formations of roughly 50 riders each), making a total of 3,300 men. Since Stannis said to Tycho Nestoris he commanded 4,000 men, this means he didn't buy the services of the Golden Company (10,000 men) nor of any other sellsword company but instead likely bought horses, weaponry, supplies and transport to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea (specifically, re-hiring Salladhor Saan's sellsail fleet).
- In the TV series so far, as in the books, undead Wights have been presented as fairly slow-moving, zombie-like creatures. The wights that attack Bran's group in this episode are quite fast, and have rotted to the point that they are little more than skeletons. Director Alex Graves confirmed in a subsequent interview that this was indeed an homage to special effects legend Ray Harryhausen's famous stop-motion skeleton warriors fight scene in the 1963 film Jason and the Argonauts. Graves stated that the homage was his suggestion, which Benioff and Weiss then agreed to. Graves said:
- "When I read the outline, I called David and Dan, I went straight to Hollywood and met them and I said, 'Are we talking about the zombie guys that we've been doing or could these guys be viciously dangerous?’ They said, 'Oh, yeah, that would be great.' So they go across this snow plain and skeletons start to come out of the snow, à la Ray Harryhausen, who we sort of privately dedicated the sequence to. They come out of the snow at 90 miles per hour, and they are there to kill Brandon and Jojen before they get there, and they've been waiting for like a thousand years. Nobody knew about the sequence and it [wasn't] in any of the marketing, which is the most brilliant marketing move I've seen."
提利昂和詹姆外出骑马时，偶遇正在被恶人施暴的女孩。他们救了她，当詹姆去追赶土匪时，她与提利昂互相怜悯，并最终发生了关系。恋爱中的女孩并不介意他的发育不良侏儒身体。提利昂贿赂了一个醉酒的牧师给他们举行了秘密结婚，大约两个星期，他们作为夫妻度过了2周快乐的时光 - 直到牧师清醒过来，把事情告诉了泰温。 泰温大怒，找来提利昂，告诉他整个事情就是一个骗局：詹姆本来想做好事，让提利昂体验一下男女之事，所以他策划了整个事情。 泰莎其实是一个妓女，所谓的“土匪”们也只是一些付了钱来帮忙的男人，詹姆这么做是为了让提利昂相信这个女孩是真的爱他。泰温逼詹姆说了谎话，然后把泰莎交给泰温的的卫兵轮奸，同时迫使提利昂观看。 现在詹姆终于承认，他没有策划整个事情。事实上，泰温不能接受提利昂居然和一个贱民结婚，所以他胁迫詹姆编了这个谎话。那些土匪确实是土匪，泰莎不是妓女，她只是一个平民女孩，他们的婚姻是出于真爱，是完全真实的。 泰温让这个无辜的女孩被轮奸并不是出与保护儿子的目的，他的妻子乔安娜因为生下提利昂难产而死，作为报复，折磨提利昂是他的一种享受。一开始，泰温就欺骗提利昂，让提利昂以为泰莎从没爱过他，使他甚至不能去回忆和她在一起的日子。提利昂悄悄溜进首相塔。他确实勒死了雪伊，但她的背叛并不是提利昂谋杀泰温的理由。
- 因此，当提利昂面对正在上厕所的泰温，他可以说是相信他时，他说他从来没有真正去执行提利昂 - 这是不是为什么提利昂真的面对他。提利昂要求知道泰温之后对泰莎做了什么。泰温坦言道他忘记了，他只是赶走了她。当提利昂问泰莎去哪里了，泰温在心里还是认为，提利昂说你再提一次“妓女”就杀死你是在唬人，所以他故意嘲弄提利昂，他回答说：“妓女还能去哪”......泰温没有意识到，他激怒了提利昂被，他立刻射中了泰温的肚子，箭头马上刺破了他的肠子，他肠子流出、屎尿横流，这使得泰温缓慢而痛苦地死去。 恶臭的屎尿和肠子使泰温的死亡非常不光彩。
- The TV version omits Tysha entirely. Curiously, the TV series bothered to set up Tysha when Tyrion explained the story of his first marriage in Season 1, and kept mentioning her throughout Seasons 2 and 3...only to suddenly make no mention of her at the point in the books when her role in Tyrion's past became the most crucial.
- Westeros.org's Elio Garcia and Linda Antonsson, who co-wrote the World of Ice and Fire worldbook with George R.R. Martin, were deeply confused in their analysis of the episode why Benioff and Weiss chose to change such an iconic scene, drastically altering Tyrion's motivation for finally killing Tywin. Their review said that the change "defies easy reasoning". In Westeros.org's video-review of the episode. Elio went on to say (in the comments section) that "It removes a great deal of the pathos and tragedy. Some is there still, of course, but it's significantly less powerful than it could have been. Shae, in particular, more than anything."
三眼乌鸦 (对布兰说) - "你将无法再行走，但你将会飞翔"
Maester Aemon - "They came to us from White Harbor and Barrowton, from Fairmarket and King's Landing. From north and south, from east and west. They died protecting men, women, and children who will never know their names. It is for us to remember our brothers. We shall never see their like again."
Black brothers - "And now their watch is ended."
Maester Aemon - "And now their watch is ended."
Sandor Clegane - "Fancy sword you got there, where you get it? I've been looking at Lannister gold all my life; go on Brienne of fucking Tarth, tell me that's not Lannister gold."
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Storm of Swords:
- Chapter 73, Jon X: Jon meets with Mance Rayder in his tent to negotiate while Stannis and his bannerman arrive at the wall and take Mance captive.
- Chapter 74, Arya XIII: Arya leaves the Hound to die and makes her way to the Titan's daughter with Braavos as its destination. When she asks for a cabin, the captain refuses, but Arya then presents the coin she got from Jaqen H'ghar and says "Valar Morghulis", which grants her a cabin and passage onboard.
- Chapter 76, Jon XI: Stannis tells Jon that he believes Ned Stark was a man of honor and Jon meets Melisandre at Castle Black.
- Chapter 77, Tyrion XI: Tyrion is saved by Jaime who leads him out of the black cells to the stairs that will take him to Varys and they say goodbye. However, Tyrion decides to go to the Tower of the Hand to encounter his father Tywin before leaving and he finds Shae in Tywin's bed. Tyrion in rage strangles Shae and then goes to find Tywin on the privy and shoots him with a crossbow after much confrontation.
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Dance with Dragons:
- Chapter 2, Daenerys I: Daenerys learns that one of her dragons killed a child when a shepherd empties out a sack of burnt bones on the floor.
- Chapter 11, Daenerys II: Daenerys decides to chain up two of her dragons Rhaegal and Viserion, but Drogon was unable to be taken and was last seen flying somewhere north of Slaver's Bay to the Dothraki Sea.
- Chapter 13, Bran II: Bran, Jojen, Meera, Hodor, and Summer encounter a child of the forest, after being attacked by dead men emerging from the snow. Bran wargs into Hodor to fight some of the dead men off, before being dragged into the cave of the three-eyed crow. Bran then meets the three-eyed crow, who has been watching over him for quite some time.