- 卡牌版权利的游戏是一款成长式卡牌游戏（LCG），由美国著名桌游出版商Fantasy Flight Games出版。本款游戏的基础版销量巨大，每个版本都有很多扩展。该游戏由Eric Lang担任设计师，Nate French担任首席研发师。权力的游戏之维斯特洛版荣获2002年“Origins Award”2002年度最佳集换制卡牌游戏奖。权力的游戏之冰与火版荣获2003年“Origins Award ”2003年度最佳卡牌游戏拓展或增补。到目前为止本款游戏进行了五次改版和多次扩展。
- 权力的游戏, In 2003, Fantasy Flight Games released the 权力的游戏 strategy board game created by Christian T. Petersen. The Origins Award-winning game allows the players to take on the roles of several of the Great Houses vying for control of the Seven Kingdoms, including House Stark, House Lannister, House Baratheon, House Greyjoy, House Tyrell, and as of the expansion 列王的纷争, House Martell. Players maneuver armies to secure support in the various regions that comprise the Seven Kingdoms, with the goal of capturing enough support to claim the Iron Throne. Two expansions for the game, 列王的纷争 and 冰雨的风暴 have been released.
- Battles of Westeros, In 2010, Fantasy Flight released a second, two-players boardgame named Battles of Westeros. Battles of Westeros is in fact a wargame, as as such much more tactically oriented than the boardgame.
- 权力的游戏 Roleplaying Game, The 权力的游戏 Roleplaying Game (2005), created by the defunct Guardians of Order company and published by White Wolf, is a roleplaying game using the d20 and the TriStat dX rules systems. The game consists of a single large, full-color rulebook featuring information on role-playing in the Seven Kingdoms and also background information to the series not found in the novels, including a detailed map of the Seven Kingdoms. The game was very well-received and was nominated for several awards, but this was not enough to save its parent company from closure in July 2006.
- 冰与火之歌 Roleplaying, Released by Green Ronin Publishing, 冰与火之歌 Roleplaying was released in 2009 to fill the void left by the defunct previous roleplaying game. A custom game system was created by the publisher for use with the setting, and since it's initial much-acclaimed release has seen numerous supplemental adventures and information. The supplemental book 冰与火之歌 Campaign Guide was released in 2010, and included detailed information on the setting.
- Blood of Dragons (2007), Blood of Dragons is an online, text-based RPG MUSH and the only online game specifically authorized by the author.Blood of Dragons fully opened in 2007 and is set approximately 140 years prior to the initial series, during the reign of Daeron I and his conquest of Dorne. The game is maintained by the administrators of Westeros.org, who are collaborating with Martin on The World of Ice and Fire. (link)
- 权力的游戏: Genesis (2011), Genesis is Real-time strategy game, based on 冰与火之歌 for the PC. Published by Cyanide Studio, in 2011. Genesis, allows players to partake in the conquest of Westeros beginning generations before the time in which the novels are set.
- Game of Thrones:The Roleplaying Game (in development), A second video game based on the series set to be published by Cyanide Studio, due for release on 15 May 2012. It is a Role-playing video game based on the novels.
- Game of Thrones:MMORPG (in development), A browser-based, massively-multiplayer role-playing game, announced in February 2012. Developed by Bigpoint Games. The design and the pre-production phase of the game began last summer, and an initial closed beta is planned for fall 2012.
- Unofficial fan-created Mods, Several Unofficial mods have been created by fans, for several games such as Mount and Blade, Rome: Total War, Crusader Kings, and Neverwinter Nights.
- The World of Ice and Fire, "The World of Ice and Fire", is a companion volume to the 冰与火之歌 novels. The book is being written by Elio Garcia and Linda Antonsson in consultation with George R.R. Martin and will be published in the USA by Bantam. No release date is yet set.
- The Art of Ice and Fire, This book, published in 2005 by Fantasy Flight Games, contains numerous works of art inspired by the series from a variety of different artists and illustrators. Some of the art previously appeared in the card game or on-line, but most of it was new. A second volume was released in 2011.
- 权力的游戏, is a comic book adaptation of George R.R. Martin's fantasy novel 权力的游戏, the first in the 冰与火之歌 series. Writer and frequent collaborator Daniel Abraham will script the series, and artist Tommy Patterson will draw it. A trade paperback graphic novels relased as well by Bantam Books.
- A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook to 权力的游戏 by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel, and Sariann Lehrer, the owner of the Web Site Inn at the Crossroads, is a cookbook of recepies of dish and meals from Westeros and Essos including the dish presented in the five books of 冰与火之歌. There is a forward by George R. R. Martin. It will be released on May 29, 2012.
- A Game of Groans In August 2011, Thomas Dunne Books, announced that it has acquired the rights to "A Game of Groans," a jokey take on Martin's best-selling novel. Desccription: A parody of George R.R. Martin's bestselling 冰与火之歌 series, set in a world where seasons can last decades (and comparisons to Tolkien a lifetime), the warmth is returning, and in the thawing tundra to the North of Summerseve, the future of the Bark family, their BFFs, and their enemies dangles in the balance, to Peter Joseph at Thomas Dunne Books, by Jason Allen Ashlock at Movable Type Literary Group (World).
- Beyond the Wall, It's a book based on the series in a thematic sense, a collection of essays, exploring the series influences, its challenging narrative choices, and the pull of its stunningly epic scope. It will be released in June 2012.
- 冰与火之歌 Calendar, Yearly calendars providing unique drawings for each month of the year has been published in 2011 and 2012 and are expected to be released in 2013 and 2015/2016 contracted by Random House.
- The Lands of Ice and Fire, boxed collection of twelve 冰与火之歌 map posters, stretching from Westeros to Asshai. Illustrated by cartographer Jonathan Roberts and coming out from Bantam Books on 30 October 2012.
- Miniatures, Testor Corporation announced that in late 2006 it would begin releasing model figures based on the series, to be followed by a tactical wargame. Only one product shipped, a Ruby Ford diorama. In April 2007, Martin announced that the licensing agreement with Testor had expired, and Testor's 冰与火之歌 product lines had been canceled.In December 2006, Haute Productions signed a deal to release a range of resin mini-busts featuring characters from 冰与火之歌 under the name Valyrian Resin. The company plans to expand the line to include resin statues and pewter chess sets.On August 13, 2007, Dark Sword Miniatures announced a line of premium pewter miniatures based on the world of George R. R. Martin's 冰与火之歌 and sculpted by renowned miniatures artist Tom Meier.
- Weapon Replicas, On March 20, 2007, George R. R. Martin announced on his blogthat he had "signed a deal with Jalic, Inc of East Lansing, Michigan, granting them a license to manufacture and sell full-sized high-quality replicas of the arms and armor from 冰与火之歌", under the name Valyrian Steel,starting with the bastard sword Longclaw wielded by Jon Snow. As of early 2009, Jalic has had Arya Stark's Needle from "冰与火之歌" on pre-sale. Both Needle and Longclaw are currently listed and available in a Limited Edition of 2,500 each.
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/67492/battles-of-westeros
- ↑ Blood of Dragons MUSH FAQ
- ↑ Martin, George R. R. (2007-04-17). "Testor's miniatures cancelled". George R. R. Martin's Official Website. http://www.georgerrmartin.com/archive07.html#04-17b. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- ↑ Martin, George R. R. (2006-12-06). ""Valyrian Resin" to produce Ice & Fire mini-busts". George R. R. Martin's Official Website. http://www.georgerrmartin.com/archive06.html#12-07. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- ↑ "Dark Sword Miniatures and Tom Meier to produce George Martin's 冰与火之歌 premium miniature line". Dark Sword Miniatures Website. 2007-08-13. http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/gallery/GRRMline.htm. Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- ↑ Not A Blog - Nothing Holds an Edge Like Valyrian Steel
- ↑ Valyrian Steel - Swords from George R.R. Martin's "冰与火之歌"